Monday, April 2, 2012

Reading on the Mall


Reading on the Mall is an annual event in our community.  It is a celebration of reading hosted by Winona State University and several community partners, The day is full of reading, art, a parade, live music, food and FUN!! I was invited to read and had fun sharing lots of my favorite books.


I am pretty sure Logan enjoyed my performance. It's hard to know how well you are doing when much of your audience is strapped in. Logan and I are pretty good friends. It just wouldn't be Thursday without seeing Logan, his brother Luke, and their sister, Emily before she graduated to Elementary School.

Congratulations to Winona State and Dr. Donna Helble! Donna has been the heart and soul of this event. She will hang up her Doctor Seuss hat now after 25 years of Reading on the Mall. Thank You!! Reading on the Mall is a great event for kids of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment