Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pillager!

Miss Betty coordinates the Early Childhood building in Pillager, population 469...that's right, 469!  They have an amazing building expansion going on there that really speaks to Pillager's commitment to education. I was so happy for the folks who live there and the kids from infants to seniors in high school who learn in that building every day. Miss Betty was a fantastic tour guide and she treated me to a great lunch at the Shante...so yummy!! 

I also had the opportunity to surprise Mrs. Norlin, a fellow Political Action Committee (PAC) board member and 5th grade teacher.  Her class had some great questions for me.  They asked me to extend an invitation to President Obama when I meet him next month to visit Pillager Elementary School anytime. I am sure Mr.Obama would agree with me, the 5th graders at Pillager are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment