Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Think Good Thoughts!

If you are a blog follower of mine (hey, sign on and commit!) I am hoping that you can take a minute tomorrow and send good thoughts my way.  I will be delivering a speech to all assembled at the Education Minnesota Professional Conference....a crowd that will likely be bigger than any I see here in my little corner of the state!  I am on sometime between 11:30 and 12:00 and will be sharing the stage with Governor Dayton.  Go Big or Go Home, right?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, make sure i have this right:
    tv, video games & drugs = bad
    outside, self control, hugs & Katy = good

    Good Luck, try not to hug Mr. Dayton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...how did it go??? I am sure the answer is: GREAT, but give us details. And did you say..."And one more thing..."???

    ReplyDelete