Monday, October 3, 2011

Grand Marshall!

I was asked to be the Grand Marshall of our Homecoming parade last Friday.  Armed with "Teacher of the Year" pencils and a beautiful convertible, I was ready to go.  Only I can't throw with any accuracy at all.  You would think that after all these years of living with a baseball guy I might have acquired some skill, nope. I apologize to all those Winonan's I accidentally hit with a pencil. I did have the good sense not to sharpen them before the parade. My friend and ECFE alumni, Charlotte was participating in the parade with her school, W-K.  Charlotte is a kindergartner and really lights up a room, just like her mom. Thanks Jan for the ride!  I had a blast.

1 comment:

  1. you and your pencils! Mango the Chihuahua already chewed the eraser off. :)

    ReplyDelete