Sunday, October 16, 2011

Out Visiting!

You never know how people feel about drop ins unless you just put it out there.  I really was in the neighborhood when I called top 10 finalist Laura Sharp to see if she was as excited to see me as I was to see her.  I think she was. As it happens, Laura was gearing up for a birthday party the next day.  I got to meet her three adorable sons and her parents.  Always equipped with smelly markers, the kids and I did some drawing while Laura and I visited as much as one can visit with four kids under six in the room (the neighbor girl was over to play). The best part of my visit was jumping with the kids in the bounce house that was set up for the party the next day. It was great to bounce and laugh with kids, what a day brightener.  Aaron, her almost six year old invited me to stay for the party, how cute is that? I think the invite came after the kids realized how much higher they launched having a grown up in the bounce house. It was great to see you , Laura and so nice to meet your family.  Happy Birthday Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment