Friday, October 28, 2011

Say Cheese!


If you know me, you know that I hate to have my picture taken. I want to thank Tammy Hoeger for taking one picture of me that I actually like. Tammy is my neighbor and an ECFE mom. Almost a year ago, neither of us had any idea that this picture would have a life outside of the back of my state portfolio. Now it greets you as you come into Winona on a billboard! I will absolutely draw the line on bathroom advertising! It really is touching how supportive my school district, my fellow union members and my community have been. Never in a million years would I have imagined my mug on a billboard! 

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on my facebook and it is a SENSATION! I also linked people to your blog so maybe you will get more followers. :)

    You are looking great mom! Can't wait to see you Friday.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete