Monday, October 17, 2011

PAC Board

Without a doubt, one of my favorite associations in Education Minnesota is my membership on the Political Action Committee.  I represent the southeastern corner of the state in all things political.  I enjoy getting to know candidates as they campaign for office and I enjoy building relationships with legislators. The PAC board met this past weekend.  We were given a map of Minnesota highlighting all of the school districts who will be asking voters to approve a referendum.  There are more than 130 of them! This is a hard working group and I appreciate the thoughtful deliberation and great commitment to B-20 education represented here.

1 comment:

  1. i got all excited when i saw "PAC". i was hoping for a picture of your school's PAC.

    ReplyDelete