Friday, October 28, 2011

The Hand Off!



It's done. It's been written, proofed, proofed again, and proofed one last time for good measure and just to be sure, it was proofed again! My National Teacher of the Year portfolio is finished.  Doug Dooher from Education Minnesota met me last night and St. Kate's and I handed it off to him.  He is in charge of getting it to Washington DC by next week. I am happy, happy, happy to be done with it.  Lots of people over the years have suggested that I write a book. NOPE, no thanks, I think I will pass.  I can tell a great story but writing it all down does me in. I couldn't have done it without my dear Glenda, she has the patience of a saint and can make making bullets and margins look easy.  I had a team of proofers, including Lisa and Anne.  Thanks for your help everyone! I am off now to read a book or sweep the front step or throw a load of laundry in.....anything but write!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you! Now we'll keep our fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete