Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Miles To Go Before I Sleep!

You would think that the last post featuring the 2012 Minnesota Teacher of the Year would be a fine place to end the blog journey, wouldn't you?  The fact is, I have a long way to go in representing this old state of ours! I travel with the National State Teachers of the Year until early October of 2012.  We have trips to Atlanta, New Jersey and New York City on the calendar, and Space Camp to boot!  I will blog till the finish for you and for me.  I am so happy to  have made a record of this journey.  I would have never remembered it all! My next adventure is my trip with the Global Learning Fellows from the National Education Association Foundation to China!  Stay tuned, there is much more to share with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment