Monday, May 28, 2012

I WAS on "ellen" Today!


I have always wanted to be a guest on "ellen".  I often fantasize about subbing for her if she ever gets sick or just needs a break from her work life. The dancing part would freak me out a bit but the games, the guests, the contests, the music, and the good fun on her show would be such a great way to spend my working hours!  Today, I was kind of a guest on her show....if being a guest in a photograph counts!  By the time I check into the old folks home, you just know that this photo appearance will morph into an actual guest appearance and I will talk about my time with ellen as "just like visiting with a good friend".  Unless she asks me to come, in person, before I check into that old folks home....hey, it could happen!  I will practice my dance moves and wait for the call.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I would have found your blog a year ago, but congrats nevertheless. :)

    ReplyDelete