Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Deal of the Day!

It is starting to look more and more like summer around here.  On my way home yesterday, I was charmed by these two young entrepreneurs and their irresistible deal on a car wash. 25 cents, really?  The fine print sealed the deal for me. It read "if you don't want to pay, you can get the car wash free", wow! I have had lots of windshield time lately and the bug guts to prove it.  These boys worked on the front of my car with a broom, the hose, and finally washcloths from the bathroom (sorry Mom) for a solid twenty minutes. I paid them $1.60 for their efforts.

Stop. Stop at lemonade stands, at kool-aid stands, and at car washes, even when you know the lemonade will be kinda warm and the kool aid tragically under sweetened. I so appreciate the kids who are willing to make their own fun and organize a project with nothing but hope and a hose in hand. My car looks way better, the washcloth....toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment