Saturday, May 12, 2012

Connecting With My Girls

This kind of thing happens more and more often.  We Smith women laugh alike, talk alike, and even dress alike at times.  It has been wonderful to be in the cities much more often this year to catch them for dinner or a quick visit before I head down river. I was able to get in lots of quality time with them this week.


We share the same taste in moccasins and music!  James Morrison was fantastic at the Fitzgerald theater.  It was Erin's idea to celebrate Mother's Day with a concert (at this point in her life, asking me to attend was my Mother's Day gift...I still had to pay for the tickets!).  In order to make it she needed to attend my community presentation at Lincoln Elementary Center in South St. Paul. So fun to have her there! Erin continues to campaign shamelessly to be my favorite child and many days of the year, she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment