Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our Sweet Guy

When my dear friends John and Caer were pregnant with their fourth child, we had six girls between our families.  When Caer found out her fourth was a boy, she promised to share him with us. Jonathan is a gift that keeps on giving.  Here is that sweet guy of ours during his winter break (which seemed to last about two years).  I love so many things about him and especially love how he listens to Matt's stories again and again with steadfast enthusiasm. My busy schedule has kept us from visiting him at college.  I am  hoping a gushy shout out on my blog will make him smile.  We are crazy about this boy! Do you think it is a coincidence that the famous Winona Chiefs sweatshirt has made another appearance on the blog? Nope, no coincidence. Seriously, he wears it ALL THE TIME!

1 comment: