Thursday, February 23, 2012

Patrick's Class

I am crazy about the book "A Dog is A Dog" by Stephen Shaskan and was so happy to share it with Mrs. Mehling's kindergartners this morning. What great listeners they are! We had fun guessing what animal came next by listening and rhyming. The kids had a few questions about my fun adventures as the teacher of the year and were very excited about my trip to the White House to meet the President.
Patrick, my great nephew was the leader of the day. Patrick loves sausages!  We have been planning how to share them with his friends at kindergarten since Christmas. They were a big hit! It was so much fun to hang out with Patrick and his friends at school. Thanks for the invitation.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that Minnesota's Teacher of the Year loves my book! I've worked in education for about 18 years, and it so fantastic to see an educator enjoying my book with children! Katy Smith ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete