Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PTA Rocks.....Again!

Each of these women, including myself will be mortified that I put this picture on my blog.  I am wearing shorts that I found in my daughters dresser that I remember wearing in high school, way to small and way too yellow for me but perfect for painting, right?  On one of our painting days, I took what I thought would be a quick trip through the gym to go to my office.  I breezed through the Key Kids Summer Talent Show in front of gobs of kids and dozens of parents.....yikes, I am so sorry!

The point of this post is to thank this partial crew of painters. My classroom has been transformed with fresh coats (three to be exact) of color!  The room make over was compliments of the ECFE PTA and I can't tell you how gorgeous it is and how warm you feel when you walk in. Speaking of walking in, please do! Registrations for fall term were due yesterday.  I can't wait to see you all in just a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment