Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School!!


It's official, I am going back to school! I hemmed and hawed.  I putzed and pondered.  I weighed and measured, and finally decided that the offer was too great to pass up.  I am enrolled in another masters degree program at Walden University.  In less than two years, my new degree will be in Early Childhood Public Policy and Advocacy, a perfect choice for me.  I have a full scholarship from Walden that I am so grateful for.  It's never too late to learn something new and I am excited about starting a new learning journey.

As I spell check this entry before posting, it tells me that putzed is not a word.  Really?  Spell check has never met my friend Mary.  Take a road trip with Mary and you will know what it means to putz!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Katy! Glad you got things settled and I'm sure it'll be another great experience for you! I am also sure that putzed is a word ... I am at least a princess in the putz category myself! :-)
    Suzie P

    ReplyDelete