Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Village People

It really does take a village to raise a child. This is my village for my middle daughter, Jen.  We gathered this past weekend for the first wedding of the gang of seven. We have gathered often, at proms, at homecoming dances, at band concerts, at graduation parties, all in support of our amazing daughters. Parents need other parents. I love each one of their daughters, would do anything for them and I know each of these women would do the same for mine. You just can't ask for anything better than that. Time marches on though and in the blink of an eye, those daughters of ours have graduated from college and moved into lives all their own. Those girls remain good friends and the moms and dads in the village.....we remain grateful for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment