Friday, September 2, 2011

A Great Minnesota Get Together Indeed!

I am a baby whisperer.  Really, babies love me and I love them right back.  This little guy and I had a very quick conversation about the future of public schools and the importance of early childhood education. He had some terriffic ideas! The conversation was quick only because he really likes his pacifier.  I had the opportunity to visit with lots of kids and parents while they waited in line at the Education Minnesota booth for their FREE calendar with their picture on it.  I asked kids, from toddlers to teens, about their upcoming school year and learned what I have always known to be true.  The start of the school year is an exciting time for kids, parents, teachers and communities alike.  We are all in it together.  Welcome back to school Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment