Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Central Lutheran Church Forum

On Sunday I got to hang out with Blake.  Blake just missed the chocolate covered doughnuts and wasn't too happy about it.  I was at Central Lutheran Church to facilitate a forum for adults about transitions.  One of the questions driving the forum was "How can we, as a church community, support families as they transition to school?".  I love challenging questions, great dialog and Lutheran coffee!  Thanks for inviting me to the conversation.  It is wonderful to know that folks, even those without kids in schools, care about the connection between great schools and a caring community.  The next time I see Blake will be over pizza!  I teach a parenting class at the child care center there with a fantastic group of parents.  See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment