Monday, December 12, 2011

Thank you, California Casualty!

I was happy to finally meet Christine, the Marketing Manager for California Casualty at the Education Minnesota office in St. Paul last week.  She had a California Casualty award for teaching excellence to give to me. It is a gift given to my school and I hope to find just the right staff development opportunity to put it to good use. My sincere thanks to California Casualty for this generous  award! This is the first picture of Paul Mueller on my blog.  Paul is the Vice President of Education Minnesota and a really great guy.  Typically, Paul is behind the camera.  He has sent me many photos of my exciting year to me. It was super cold on Friday when we took this picture.  We had to hold our breaths so it didn't look like we were all outside having a smoke!

Santa dropped by to say hello as well.  He had a few questions about some of the boys and girls in Winona. He was making a list and checking it twice.  I wonder if the kids know that I am a Chief Advisor to Santa Claus. He consults with me often as we get closer to the 24th. I earn a commission every time I edit the list for him. Thanks Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment