Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ECFE Alumni

I took in the Monarch Fair on my way home last night.  It is always great to visit ECFE alumni at their elementary schools.  I saw lots of them at Jefferson Elementary! Emma was so excited to show me her video of the four seasons. She was such a professional with her presentation and obviously proud of her work. Her presentation included an apple tree and I was struck by how much Emma reflects her parents.  It is indeed true that this little apple did not fall far from the tree. Way to go Emma!
Mattie is a kindergartner.  She has written and illustrated a beautiful book about a butterfly friendship. The story reminded me of the great friendship between Mattie and Maggie. They have been friends since they were very small. Friends are one thing I am grateful for this Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing your story with me Mattie!

No comments:

Post a Comment