Saturday, October 13, 2012

Anoka, The Halloween Capital of the World!



I spoke last night in Anoka, MN the Halloween Capital of the World! I didn't mean to take a spooky picture but it fits.  I got all caught up after my talk to a house full of parents with a fellow Winona State University Alumni. By the time I remembered to take a picture for my blog, I was outside laughing with my new pal.  She agreed to let me post whatever showed up on my camera! I love spontaneous, fun folks and Minnesota is full of them. I am so honored to spend time with parents talking about what kids need from the grown ups who love and care about them.  My youngest audience member to date is little Elin, she is ten days old today and I was happy to be the first keynoter in her life! Thanks to Miscelle for organizing a great evening.  I hope to see you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment